3. Confidentiality: Communication with the Law Offices of Anna R. Yum through this web site may not be considered privileged or confidential. Discussion in greater detail regarding the information at this web site and its application to your specific situation may be arranged.
4. Advertisement/Marketing: This web site is a California Electronic Media Advertisement. It is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation outside the state of California. The Law Offices of Anna R. Yum are limited to California and federal matters. No case will be undertaken to represent any person who resides in a state where this web site fails to comply with state or local rules for marketing or advertising material.
5. No Guarantees: Any statement, testimonial, or endorsement contained herein does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the ultimate result or outcome of your legal matter. If any result of any legal matter is portrayed in this web site, please note that the result portrayed in the advertisement was dependent on the facts of that case, and that the results will differ if based on different facts.
6. Links: Any link from this web site to the web site of a private, governmental, educational, or other non-profit entity's web page does not state or imply the existence of a relationship between the Law Offices of Anna R. Yum and that entity.
7. Seek Legal Counsel: Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon any information contained on this web site without first seeking the assistance of legal counsel who will apply the applicable law to your specific circumstances.